- Is it possible to move the radio button in Panel Designer?
- The only alignment options for the radio button are Left and Top
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
When adding a RadioButton in a panel, the only two options are Title Position "Left" and Title Position "Top" as shown in the image below:
- Insert a Section into the panel where you will place the radio button
Note: If the radio button is inserted into a Section where other radio buttons are, these will align to the right as well and this may not be desired hense the new field is needed
- Once the Section is inserted, add the radio button to that new Section
- The radio button will show as one of the first two possibilities in the below image
- To align the radio button to the right select the Section and review the properties
- In the Width of the left column (%) set this to: "80"
SF, Success Factors, ONB, OBD, On Boarding, radiobutton , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To