- Change logs / Change documents not created for characteristic value changes in Article Master
- The value of a characteristic is maintained / changed in MM41 / MM42 but no entry is displayed in "Display Changes" or MM44 for the alteration.
- Change Pointers ( ARTMAS , BD21, ALE , BDCP , MAT_FULL) are created for Article characteristic changes but Change documents arent updated ( CDPOS , CDHDR )
- SAP ERP Industry Specific (IS)
- SAP ERP Cross Application (CA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
AUSP , KSSK , CABN , Generic , document_write , prepack , 'single article' , TCLA, SDN , KBA , IS-R-BD-ART , Articles , CA-CL-CL , Classification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.