- Parallelism is enabled on the ASE Server
- ASE devices are on file system devices
- All devices initialized with dsync off
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP63 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Specific to Solaris platform
performance, Solaris, Patch, SP63, 694, 823, async i/o mode , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.