Manager is not able to view statements for his direct reports even when the permissions are given.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Default Permissions are set for manager
- Permission based on statement templates are also given to manager
- No Statements are visible for his direct report
When RBP is used, the statement permission is based on RBP permission, ignoring the default permission or permissions set for statement templates.
If you are using RBP then please check these two things:
- Standard element is needed in data model and permissions for that element are needed
- You can confirm with CS team if the element is added in the data model of your company.
- If element is added and statements are still not visible then please confirm with CS team if read permissions are set for EM or E or EH (as per your requirements) in data model.
- Permission role with target population is needed
- Please make sure that the users are under the target population of user who want to view their statements.
- For eg: if HR wants to view statements of users of ABC department, please check if users of ABC department are included in target population for HR role.
- You can check that by going to Admin tools > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission roles > Open the role > check the target population of the role.
Compensation Management, Statement, permissions, RBP, view statements, direct reports , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-CMP , Compensation , LOD-SF-CMP-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem