A user receives Background Job Notifications and you would like to find out who owns the job and therefore, delete it to stop the email notifications
Sample email below:
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: January, 01, 2015 8:00 AM
To: Test, User
Subject: Background Report Job Notification
The report job you scheduled to run in the background has finished with the result shown below. If this background job was successful, you can download the finished report from the Administration application's Report Jobs tab. The report will also be attached to this email if you had opted to receive it via email and the report completed successfully.
Report Name : TestCSV
Report Job Description : TestCSV
Job Submitted : December, 31, 2014 8:00 AM America/Los Angeles
Report Generated : December, 31, 2014 8:00 AMAmerica/Los Angeles
Status : Succeeded
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
If you are not a VSaaS customer, please check the KBA 2250223 - Edit or Delete a Report Job scheduled by Another Admin.
The Scheduled Report Job needs to be deleted in order to stop the schedule and therefore, stop the notifications from being sent
Important Note: The Scheduled reports can only be seen by the Admin who has scheduled them
To find the scheduled report(s):
- Login as that particular Admin.
- Go to reports.
- Click on Reports Jobs tab.
- Leave the search box blank and check all and submit to see all reports whose owner is this particular admin.
- Look for the Report and click 'Delete':
- The only way to delete those scheduled reports Jobs is to login as the owner (the one who created the job) of that report and delete from the Reports Job tab
- *** If the owner of the Report is not known, please contact Customer Support who will check the Admin who created the Report in the Database
- If the email address of the notification needs to be changed and the report should continue to run:
- Reschedule the Report Job as the user who should receive the notifications
- Or, Click the "Email" hyperlink from the Report Jobs tab to update the email the notification is sent to
- Keep in mind that if the job needs to be removed at a later time, it still can only be done by the owner/creator
SF, Success Factors, LMS, Learning Management System, schedule report, notify, notification email, mail job, back ground, quit, recur, recurring, keep, receive, delete, remove, e-mail, notify , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To