- Why the 'View Script' action is not captured as an event in the Auditing Database?
- In SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 and XI R2, the 'View script' event is captured in the auditing Database, while it's not captured in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 Service Pack 5 patch4.
- The Auditing level in the Central Management Console (CMC) is set to default then to complete and the event is still absent from the auditing Database.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 Service Pack 5 Patch4.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1.
auditing, BI 4.0, view script, Webi , BI Launchpad, capture event, missing event. , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.