- When running the SuccessFactors Proxy Import, the job completes, but the file fails with PROXY_MODULE_ERR_BAD_COLUMN| 5 error
- When same file is imported via a scheduled job it works fine during import through the front end of Admin Center > Admin Tools
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The import template generated from Admin Tools is created in the language of the user generating the template.
- When the job is scheduled, the Job Owner must have permissions for proxy management and must also have the same Locale as the template generator.
- The system does a column by column validation on the data.
- Column 5 is the first proxy category.
- If the language is not the same as the owner the validation will fail.
1. Change the job owner to the proxy template generator
2. Generate the template as the job owner.
Help Portal guide: Setting Up and Managing Proxy Access
SF, Success Factors, SFTP, Proxy Import, Error, PLT, platform, BizX, PLT-40498 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SFTP , LOD-SF-PLT-SFTP , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , Problem