- How do I add users to our SAP Jam instance?
- User import to SAP Jam.
- Users in BizX are not added to SAP Jam.
- SAP Jam sync issues.
- After BizX-SAP Jam integration, how do user(s) get synced into SAP Jam?
SAP Jam Collaboration
This article helps you understand how users get added from BizX to SAP Jam.
When BizX is integrated with SAP Jam, user information into SAP Jam flows from BizX. There is no way to import user(s) into SAP Jam like with way we do in BizX. The process of syncing user information from BizX into SAP Jam is described below.
- The first time when BizX is integrated with SAP Jam, we run an Employee Export from back end (Cloud Support will perform this as during the integration of BizX-SAP Jam), which will push the entire user base / company info out of BizX.
- After the user(s) from BizX are pushed into SAP Jam when setting up integration between the two systems (BizX and SAP Jam), there is a nightly sync job (also called 'Delta job') that runs every night in every data center looking for changes made to the BizX Employee Data File (New Users, Profile updates, Phone numbers).
- Delta looks for incremental changes made to each instance nightly.
- If the Delta doesn't run, those changes will not be sync'd to SAP Jam.
When does the delta sync run every day?
The delta sync occurs daily at 7 PM datacenter time.
How do we know that the delta has stopped running?
If users are not able to access SAP Jam even though the SAP Jam link (under “Home” drop-down) is present will most likely mean that the Sync between BizX and SAP Jam is not running.
How to grant SAP SAP Jam access permissions?
Please see the KnowledgeBase under References section – KBA 2474916
BizX SAP Jam sync, SF SAP Jam integration sync, delta sync , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , Integration with SF BizX , How To