- Issues about the new "Change Password" functionality
- The Agentry client has the option for "Change Password" on the device - Is this supported for SSO?
- When the users in the field attempts with an application that is set for SSO, this system does not work
- When the users in the field authenticates using the back end SAP authentication (login/password), this system and flow works
- The SAP Work Manager applied the following patches: SPS-505-2.jar, SPS-445.jar, SPS-425.jar, SPS-373.jar and SAPJAVA-6-4.jar - Can you confirm that this functionality supports SSO with the patches in place?
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.