- In a planning function you are using a 0fiscper (or 0fiscper3) variable
- You want to shift the variable with some offset. For example: you want to copy data of zfiscper+5 to zfiscper+6
- The offset doesn't work. The planning function is executed without value shifting.
- In a BW query, a filter is defined with a 0fiscper (or 0fiscper3) variable with offset
- There is no global filter of 0fiscvarnt in the query
- When run the query, the offset doesn't work. The query is executed without value shifting.
- BW system
- Release independent
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
compounding, offset , KBA , BW-PLA-IP , Integrated Planning , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.