- What workflows are required to run one specific report?
- What issue will occur when missing one required workflow?
- SSAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Take User Learning Plan report as example to demonstrate the required workflows to run it.
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to System Admin > Security > Role Management and add a new Admin role .
=>By default, there are no assigned workflows for this role.
- Assign this role to one admin account (Don't assign another roles to this admin account!).
- Use this admin account to login.
=>Cannot access Reports tab, but only Home tab is shown.
- Add Run User Learning Plan Report under Reports category to the role and then repeat step 4.
=>Reports tab will be shown, but blank page will display after clicking it.
=>No report is accessible.
- Add Search Reports workflow under Reports category to the role and then repeat step 4.
=>Now there are two reports accessible under User Leaning Plan group.
- Click one report to run and then try to search User.
=>Information "There is no records found" is shown after clicking Search button.
- Add Search User workflow under Search category to this role and then repeat step 4 & 7.
=>User list will be shown for selection in search window.
- Add one user into filter to submit and then click Run Report button.
=>Getting stuck in Waiting in Queue status and never generate.
- Add View User Background Job workflow under System Administration category and then repeat step 4, 7 & 9.
=>The report could be generated successfully.
So to run one specific report, the following workflows are required at least :
- Reports workflows:
- Run <report name> report (Every report will have one related workflow in system)
- Search Reports
- Search workflows:
- Search <Entity name>(Item, User, etc.., depends on report input requirement)
- System Administration workflows:
- View User Background Job
report, workflow, workflows, role, permissions, View User Background Job, search, generate, waiting in queue, Search Reports, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To