- Once the IDOC is received at ECC / ERP side (EDI process), invoice cannot be created due to one of the errors:
- M8755 - "Enter a tax code in item xxxxxx"
- FICORE704 - "Tax code XX in procedure XXXXX is invalid"
- M8534 - "Balance not zero: & debits: & credits: &"
- FF812 - "Tax code XX also exists"
- Basic type used is INVOIC01 or INVOIC02.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
M8 755, FICORE704, FICORE 704, M8534, M8 534, FF 812, INVOIC, business partner, E1EDK04, E1EDP04, header, taxes, item, OBCD, tax indicator, V/08, Print ID, enhancement, M8755, WE02, BD87, WEDI , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , SD-BIL-IV-IB , Intercompany Billing , SD-EDI-OM-IV , Outbound Messages Invoices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.