- Requirements ignored in transaction VL02N.
- Requirements are not being read when an output type is manually added to a delivery.
- When a requirement is attached to an output type which has been manually added to a delivery, it is ignored.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
VL02N, requirement, "output type", VN085, SAPDV70A, ECC , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.