Actual Start & End Time/Date is not used in the Ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets facet.
- Search and open the ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the ticket).
- Go to the Service & Repairs facet.
- Select the Copy button to create New Ticket and maintain all necessary fields.
- Select the Save button.
- Now go to Work Tickets facet under Service work center.
- Search and open New Created Ticket.
- Go to the Service & repair Facet.
- Select the Edit button -> Change the Status – Require Work.
- Add a Service Technician.
- Maintain the Actual Start Time / Date e.g. 8:00 ( 12/05/2015) and Actual End Time / Date e.g. 10:00 (12/05/2015).
- Select the Finish Work button.
- You can see the Actual quantity for the labor material is ignoring the values for actual start and end date which should have resulted in an actual quantity of 1 hour instead of 2 hours
The Actual quantity is not a calculated field. The expectation is that the field agent after she completes her work, enters the value manually. Otherwise the value gets copied from the planned quantity field.
This is the designed behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To