- When a user tries to log in to Web Intelligence Rich Client (WIRC), the below error occurs:
"You cannot log on to the offline mode without first logging on at least once in online mode"
- The user is not able to log in to online mode as the checkbox is greyed out
- User is able to login to BI Launchpad (BILP) without issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Web Inteligence (Webi) Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
bi4 bi 4 SSO disabled , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.