Is it possible to create your own XSLT file for Payroll Interface
There are no tutorials from us published on how to maintain / create a new template. But there is always a set of code examples that the user can get from the internet.
- SAP provides with a template which is with reference to payroll providers ( if any ).
- You are free to create their own implementations to suit the needs of your payroll and payroll providers
- Also you can download the template from the link and use any XSLT editor to create your own.
- There is a standard XML signature for each country version.
- During each payroll run, an XML file is the standard file that is being delivered from SAP and we also delivered an XSLT to transform this XML into an excel to have a human readable format which only included the subset of fields that was delivered in the XML.
- So you can modify the XSLT to remove existing fields in excel or add extra fields that are a part of XML but not a part of excel ONLY.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To