Goal Weighting is set to "ENFORCE" with a weight of 100. If the goal weight exceeds 100%, system not throwing pop-up message that “Goal weights do not sum to 100%”, and the enforce NOT preventing the form from being saved or moved.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the Goal section Total Weight in Manage Templates to 100. In the form template xml, weight-total-option is set to enforce.
- Include the ability to rate is NOT checked in the Goal Section.
- Launch a form and create a Goal which will exceeds the weight of 100%.
- Edit the form and try to move the form to the next step. However system not throwing the pop-up message that "Goal weights do not sum to 100%".
It is system designed that if Include the ability to rate is not enabled in Goal section and weight-total-option is set to enforce to try to validate the goal total weight, the total weight validation will not occur.
In order to validate the goal total weights in the form, the following has to be configured correctly in the form template:
- Include the ability to rate is Enabled.
- The Item Weight must be configured as a Required Field.
- Lock item weights must NOT be checked.
- The user must have Write permision for the Item Weights.
- The Goal Section must be Enabled for the user.
Enforce, Goal weight Enforcement, total weights form, goal total weights , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , Problem