In SuccessFactors Recruiting, when a user sends the candidate an Invite to Apply to a particular open Job Requisition, the user would like to include the “Generate Password and Login” link in the "Invite to Apply" email template that is sent for Agency Candidate.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Agency Portal.
- Forward any New candidate to a job requisition.
- Now under Recruiting, search for that particular job requisition to which the Agency has forwarded the candidate.
- Go to the Talent pipeline and you will see the forwarded agency candidate appear in the Forwarded bucket as shown below.
- Now navigate to Actions > Invite to Apply to send an email to the Agency candidate as shown below:
- Notice the email the candidate receives. It contains the "Generate Password and Login" link:
- Again send an "Invite to Apply" email to a non-agency candidate.
- Notice in the below email "Generate Password and Login" link is missing:
- "Generate Password and Login" link appears only for Forwarded Agency candidates.
- In addition to the above condition, the candidate's profile should not already be present in the system.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Agency Candidate, e-mail , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To