- ASE is configured for Replication Agent for Multi-Path Replication (MPR) using:
sp_config_rep_agent <primdb>, 'multithread rep agent', 'true'
- The ASE Cluster goes down
- The first ASE instance fails over
- The second ASE instance also goes down
- The error log of the first instance shows the following error with a stack trace:
kernel Work in failure table for instance 1 is completed.
server RepAgent (18): Multithreaded Rep. Agent cannot be enabled on ASE Cluster Edition.
kernel Current process (0x97904bd) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
kernel Address 0x0x000000000142d0c1 (mon_embedDestroy+0x80), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000044)
kernel Spinlocks held by kpid 158926013
kernel Spinlock Monitor spinlock at address 0x00002aaad84e5f80 owned by 158926013
kernel ueshutdown: exiting
- The stack trace shows the following modules
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE) All Versions
- SAP Replication Server (RS) All Versions
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.