- When a candidate receives an email from a user, within Recruiting, the email contains the company generic return address.
- The generic Return Address that is populated for System generated email return address is being sent even when recruiters send email manually.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting Tab
- Select any candidate on any requisition
- Try sending email via the email button on the application page
- Return Address will show sender's email address- send email
- Check correspondence portlet - Return address will show generic; sytem generated email as return address
- Candidate receives email with generic return address email vs. sender's email
- Admin option under Manage Recruiting Settings - return address for system generated emails had a generic email populated but the box next to it was not selected
- When the option for return address for system generated emails has an email address populated but the box is unchecked all emails will go out with the generic email return address
- Go to Admin Tools - Manage Recruiting Settings
- Check box next to "Make return email address editable in 'Email Candidate"
SF, Success Factors, RCM, e-mail, return address, Manual , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem