Recruiters cannot view candidates using Inline Resume Viewer. They receive the following error message:
- "This candidate's CV cannot be viewed inline at the moment. You can try again later or download the CV now."
- Resume appears with special characters or junk characters
- SAP SucessFactors Recruiting Management
- Inline resume viewer
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Recruiting from Admin Center
- Go to Job Requisitions
- Select a job requisition
- Select a candidate
- Select CV Viewer to view candidate's resume
- The message "This candidate's CV cannot be viewed inline at the moment. You can try again later or download the CV now." appears.
This can happen if the file extension type doesn't match the application in which it was formatted in. For example, the resume file name extension is manually changed from .pdf to .docx/.doc before converting the resume.
To resolve, you can verify the following:
- For any resumes with these file extensions: .docx/.doc - verify that the original documents were saved and uploaded as Microsoft Word documents.
Supported file types:
- Microsoft Word, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, PPT, XLS, BMP, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG and TXT
Not supported as resume attachment uploads:
- XML, HTML, CSV, MSG, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX
- ANSI encoding
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem