- When running "User Learning Plan Audit Report (CSV)" report in Japanese locale, required Date is wrong
- The date in generated report file will be the required date set in Assigned Item of the user plus 1 day
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to Preferences of the used admin account.
- Change Active Locale ID to Japanese and Time zone to Japan Standard Time.
- Select any user and go to Assigned Items tab.
- Set Required Date of one assigned item to one date.
- Go to Reports and run User Learning Plan Audit Report (CSV) report on this user.
- Open downloaded CSV file and found that Required Date is wrong (date set in step 5 plus 1 day).
This is by design as the user have the item assigned is in EST time zone.
Required date of an assigned item is stored relative to the time zone of the user(not Admin). For example: have users A in EST and B in JST.
If an admin sets a required of 2/10/2015 for the two users, the stored date in the system for each user would be different according to the time zone of each user.
The display value of the required date in Admin UI is controlled by the "learningPlanDisplayInLearnerTimezone" configuration in LMS_ADMIN.
Assume that the admin is in JST, the user is in EST and the stored required date is 2/10/2015 EST
- If learningPlanDisplayInLearnerTimezone is set to true (default value), then Admin UI will display 2/10/2015(EST time).
- If learningPlanDisplayInLearnerTimezone is set to false, Admin UI will display 2/11/2015(JST time).
To show required date in Admin time zone (JST), it is necessary to update the learningPlanDisplayInLearnerTimezone configuration to false. To do this navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
User Learning Plan Audit Report or any other admin report having required date, can only display require date in the admin time zone.
earning plan, required date, report, User Learning Plan Audit Report, japanese, locale, learningPlanDisplayInLearnerTimezone , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem