- Unable to access Item Chargeback tab
- The chargeback tab appears greyed out
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to Items tab.
- Search and then select any item.
- Click Related > More link.
=>Unable to access Chargeback tab, which appears greyed out.
Workflow "Edit Item Commerce" is not granted to this Admin account.
- Check what role is assigned to this Admin account in Admin Management > Assigned Roles.
- Go to System Admin > Security > Role Management to search and edit this role.
- In Workflow tab, click 'add one or more from list' link and then under 'Learning Management' group, add the workflow 'Edit Item Commerce'.
learning, LMS, item, Chargeback, Purchasing Option, workflow, permission, admin, Edit Item Commerce, Commerce, related, more , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem