- When creating a Stock Transport Order (STO), the system shows an incorrect value (31.12.9999) for field Committed Date (EKET-DAT01).
- There may be additional EKET lines which correctly confirmed, but after executing rescheduling jobs, some lines with date = 31.12.9999 remain.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MEPO1320-DAT01, MEPO1320-MBDAT, TVSHP-KZUBEBE, atp, EKET-MNG02, EKET-DAT01, Material Staging/Availability Date, Delivery Schedule tab, OVZ2, availability, wrong, committed, sto, eket , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.