- When you create a purchase order using APO, the system does not take into account the vendor sub-range settings.
- The conversion is done in ECC using the old non enjoy transaction ME21.
- The expected result is for the purchase order to consider sub-range functionality when converted from APO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, subrange, me51, me52, me21, me22, APO, unable, wrong, xk01, non-enjoy, VSR, TCURR, ME21N, ME22N, sub-range, vendor, mk03, xk03, xk02, mk02 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-APO , Advanced Planner and Optimizer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.