- You have created a purchase requisition from a network, production or maintenance order.
- You create a purchase order referred to this requisition.
- Now you try to block/delete the purchase order item with transaction ME22N, but you can not as you get the error message: "Requisition XX, item YY, created from production order/network"
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
06 277, PM, PS, PP, EKPO-ANSNR, EKPO, ANSNR, ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.