- Application level: SD0C is missing while assigning Document types
- Application level: SD0C is missing while assigning Item types
- SDOC-Dispatch export billing document is missing in configuration
- Invoice not transfered to GTS - Error Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 006 SAP GTS: Legal Control: Doc Type Mapping not Maintained
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
901, 900, SLG1, transafer log, Doc Type not maintained, SAPSLL/PLUGINR3006, billing, customs, /SAPSLL/V_TLEBVS, /SAPSLL/TLEBGS, APEVS , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.