In SAP Jam, when generating reports as the Company User Detail report or managing the users inside the system, we frequently face some different status. In this article we will show:
- What status exist in SAP Jam?
- What is the difference between the status of non-inactive users?
- Can I search for the users being in all the status?
SAP Jam Collaboration
Today in SAP Jam, there are 4 different user status: New, Active, Pending and Inactive(Alumni). The inactive are users who do not exist anymore in Jam. The other status are considered "non-inactive" status, and the differences between each one is:
- New: new users recently granted access to SAP Jam via Role Based Permissions, were provisioned, but have not navigated to SAP Jam from BizX yet.
- Active: users who have been granted access to SAP Jam via Role Based Permissions, were provisioned and have successfully navigated to SAP Jam.
- Pending: users who were invited from an SAP Jam group, but have yet to log in. In this case, the invite has been sent, but the user has not accessed SAP Jam via the link in the email.
Can I search for the users being in all the status?
New users are not searchable in SAP Jam. Once you have recently created some user in SuccessFactors, this user, receiving the SAP Jam Access permission in RBP, will be provisioned, and after this step the user will need to access Jam (using the dropdown menu option) for the first time. After all this, the user will be searchable.
Active and Pending users are searchable in Jam normally.
You can find more information on the help portal guide: Company user detail
See help portal guide: Company user detail
User, Status, type, New, Active, Pending, Company User Detail Report, report, column, Inactive, Alumni, search , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem