While attempting to create an Ad Hoc report for Goal Management, you notice that the headings for the report are incorrect and do not correspond to the headings in the goal plan.
- Successfactors Goal Management V11, V12
- Succesfactors Analytics: Ad Hoc Report Builder
Reproducing the Issue
When you generate an Ad Hoc report, you notice that one of the headings is showing the incorrect label or a label from a different goal plan.
1. For example in a Goal Plan called 2019 Goal management, the label of the metric field of the goal plan is Measure while your 2018 Goal Plan, the metric field has the label Measurement.
2. You then generate an Ad Hoc report and notice that the label for metric is showing as Measure but you want it to be Measurement.
This is system behaviour when you see other headings pulled from various Goal Plan templates when createing the adHoc report, even when you did not select the Goal tempalte with this particular heading. The Field Headings within the Ad Hoc report for Goal Management is determined by the Labels in the top most Goal Plan based on Order of Appearance under manage templates.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Navigate to the Goal Template tab
- Adjust the Sort order by clicking on the blue up or down arrows so that the template who’s label you would like to appear in the Ad Hoc report is at the top.
- The field labels for the Template at the top of the sort order will also be the same field labels appearing in your Ad Hoc report for goal management
Goal Management, Objective Management fields, Ad Hoc Reports, report headings, goal management field names, wrong goal plan field labels , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , How To