E-mails can be escalated if they are not processed within a specific period of time, for example, e-mails that are not processed within 24 hours after the initial receipt are escalated. You can define the time periods that determine the escalation and you can be notified and view escalated e-mails as soon as the escalation occurs. However, sometimes, even though required configurations have been done, the escalation E-Mail is still not seen in the recipient mail box.
In this article, we will describe the possible reasons that might cause the problem or points which should be paid attention to. We assume that you have already read and understand the E-Mail Response Management System information in SAP Library as well as E-Mail Escalation and Defining E-Mail Escalation. You have made all the required configurations and checked them referring to the attachment in SAP Note 1272255.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
SWI1, CRMC_IC_AUIGNADR, SWI1, FG_ESCALTIME, RE_RULE_EXEC, UT_ESCALDETERM, CRM_ERMS_OUTG_EMAIL, SENDER_ID, UT_SEND_ESCL, SWU3 , KBA , CRM-IC-EMS-AUT , Automated Rule Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.