Is the Offer Approval always visible? Can I always access it?
When an offer approval is created, the originator will always see that.
To access the offer approval detail the originator can go in the application page and click the “Offer Approval” button
- Or as alternative can use the “Offer Approvals” link on the job requisition list page and then select the offer
- All users that are set as approvals can see the Offer Approval.
- However visibility will be limited until the Offer will be accepted or declined by them.
- In case an Offer Approval is declined and a new version is created (with the edit button) the user who has edited the new version will be the new originator. The old originator (of previous versions) will not see any more the Offer. In other words visibility of the originator is based on the latest version.
- Offer approvals can be reported in ad-hoc report.
- There are two sections where offer approval fields can be selected
- Last Offer Detail: this will provide one line only which is the latest version of the offer approval
- Offer Detail: this will provide one line for each version of the offer approval, giving an entire history of the specific offer approval
- Author: Emanuele Ornella
- Create Date: 01/17/14
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem