- How do I add an image to one of my external career sites?
- How can I edit the image in the RCM Career Site?
- Can I add more than one image to an RCM Internal/External Career Site?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
You can add several images on the RCM Career Site. You just need to follow the steps below to add 1 or more photos:
- The image file can be uploaded to the Success factors FTP (create a support ticket for this)
- Then in the admin tools > Manage Recruiting Sites, select the website and the edit it.
- Navigate to admin tools
- Click on “Manage Recruiting Sites”
- Click on External Career Site or on Internal Career Site >Edit Site
- Under "Site Landing Page", click on the “image” button
- Add the URL that Customer Success provided you:
- Then click Save. The image will be on the RCM External Career Site.
NOTE: Although the RCM External Career Site has more configuration options, the Internal RCM Career Site can also have added an image to its Site Landing Page configuration.
image, external, internal, career, site, rcm, jobs, job, photo, icon, images, photos, landing, home, page , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To