- What happens when an iOS user removes configuration payload from the device?
- Do Afaria reports any message or error in the Afaria log when a user removes configuration payload from the iOS device?
- Can iOS device be still managed if user removes configuration payload?
- Do Afaria shows Device under MDM control after configuration payload was removed by Afaria?
- What does this error mean - IPH6017: MDM profile removed?
- SAP Afaria 7
- SAP Mobile Secure 2.x
IPH6017 6017 Under MDM Control payload iOS MDM profile removed , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.