- Forms stuck with wrong person.
- Why are documents not transferring to new manager?
- Forms appear to be stuck with "System System". (This is the user account all automated transactions are logged against. Typically it is not physically with "system" but actually still with the inactive user or old manager.)
- Most often forms fail to transfer to a new manager, but many of the points below apply equally as well to forms failing to route to other users in the route map.
- If the issue is not with Managers but with other users, refer to KB article 2078700 - Top 10 Reasons Forms Failed to Route to Next Step, Forms Did Not Move or Moved to Wrong User or Step
- If the problem is the opposite, where forms moved when it was not expected, see KB article 2078153 - Form Transferred When it Shouldn't
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
sf, success factors, PMGM, PM, route, form, document, map, not transferring, stuck, old manager, hide, visibility, automatic, transfer, options, enroute, inbox, collaborative, c-step, entry, exit, change engine, hris sync, template, PMT-8849 , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.