- User session terminates unexpectedly.
- ASE errorlog contains error 814.
Error: 814, Severity: 20, State: 7
server Keep count of buffer '<buffer>' in cache '<cache>' holding logical page '<page>' in database '<database>' has become negative.
- ASE errorlog contains a timeslice error in:
- An UPDATE STATISTICS or CREATE INDEX command does not complete and cannot be killed.
- The symptoms may vary depending on the exact platform and version
- Problems have these common symptoms:
- A stacktrace which includes the functions:
- Either a CREATE INDEX or an UPDATE STATISTICS on a temporary table
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
kill, worktable, hash, statistics, tempdb, SQL814, 814, CR781099, CR#781099, 781099 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.