You get error message Does Not Exist when trying to add parts in a new service order without entering any header data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Choose the view Common Task.
- Choose the New service Order.
- Choose the button View All.
- Go to Services and Spare Parts view
- Choose the button Add.
- The error message Does Not Exist shows up.
When adding a row in the service order, system tries to retrieve data from the header and it does not find any, as you have given no details on the header. Hence as a result the error is thrown.
This is the current system behavior as designed.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To