This KBA describes the purpose of the Waitlist to Request List Automatic Process (APM) and how to use it
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Waitlist to Request List APM Purpose:
- Change the waitlist for a scheduled offering into a request list.
- Finds all of the started scheduled offerings (where the start date of the first segment is past) that have a waitlist and creates requests for all of the users who could not register for the scheduled offering
- Uses the ApmWaitlistRequest template ID to create and send notifications to both the users and their supervisors.
- Sends notifications when it finds scheduled offerings that have a start date in the past and have a waitlist of users
- You can use the ApmWaitlistRequest template ID to customize a message that an administrator receives when users who are on a waiting list for a scheduled offering cannot be enrolled in it and are placed on a waiting list for the next available scheduled offering
- This can be found in LMS Admin under System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates
- The APM can be configured by logging on to LMS Admin
- Navigating to System Admin > Automatic Processes > Waitlist to Request List
- Users must already be wait listed when the Automatic process runs in order to be moved to the request list
- Once a past due scheduled offering has had the waitlist to request APM run, then the system will no longer perform that action for the users, even if new users were added to the waitlist
- The process never runs against the same Scheduled Offering twice
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS Waitlist wait list request list scheduled offering SO move transfer clean up remove cleanup notify, supervisor, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To