- Running pdshell16.exe -X does not execute VB script.
- PowerDesigner opens but does nothing until user performs an action by moving the mouse or pressing a key.
- It also happens when running a batch file.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
batch, bat, run, trigger, CR781074, 781074, CR#781074, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.