While executing Financial Statements - Preliminary Consolidation Elimination report, error message is displayed: Variable "Balance Sheet And Income Statement Item" is invalid for value "ABC".
ABC means a node in the referred financial reporting structure.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to the Reports - List view.
- Search and open the Financial Statements - Preliminary Consolidation Elimination Report.
- Select the appropriate parameters, including Financial Reporting Structure DEF (DEF means the Financial Reporting Structure ID).
- Click Go.
- Here, report shows error: Variable "Balance Sheet And Income Statement Item" is invalid for value "ABC".
The error occurs because the data is not maintained in Financial Reporting Structure DEF in the respective fine tuning activity.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Click Implementation projects view.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine Tune tab.
- Search for activity Settings for Earned Profit Analysis.
- Click Edit Financial Reporting Structure.
- Select Financial Reporting Structure DEF and click Edit.
- There are nodes with missing Fixed Structure Item. You have to assign all the Fixed Structure Items, save the changes, and then execute the report again.
FINGLAU04_Q0003; balance sheet; income statement item; fixed structure item , KBA , finglau04_q0003 , income statement item , balance sheet , fixed structure item , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To