You are trying to enter a new bank directory entry for a Japanese bank, however Katakana characters are not allowed
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Select the view Master Data and choose the subview Bank Directory.
- Choose New and Select Country: Japan and fill all other mandatory fields
- The system does not allow entering a new bank directory entry for a Japanese bank, but requires the bank name in Japanese katakana characters.
Multiple Scripts option is not currently scoped in your system.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Click on Edit Project Scoping for the project.
- Under the Built-in Services and Support
- Drop down to Addresses and Languages
- In the service Multiple Scripts and enable the option
Hence the Service Multiple Scripts enables you to be able to maintain Katakana/Japanese in your system.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To