- When carrying out a physical inventory for materials that have serial numbers, during the count there is no error or warning message raised if you enter a different serial number to the one that is already assigned to that material.
- You expect an error or warning message to be raised if you assign a different serial number to a material during the physical inventory count. No message is raised.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC , PI , MI05 , MI08 , MI09 , MI10 , MI04 , book quantity , KBA , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , MM-IM-GF-SER , Goods Movements with Serial Numbers , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.