According to the below Help guides it's not possible to use Deep Insert with <anything>-to-many relationships.
How to use deep insert with relationship: <anything>-to-many?
- What are the alternatives of Deep Insert?
- SMP SDK (Native, Kapsel): Limitations with Deep Inserts
- SCP SDK for iOS: Version Support and Limitations
- SCP SDK for Android: Version Support and Limitations
- MDK uses Offline OData as well, thus the above limitations are applicable for it as well
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK (SMP SDK) - Native, Kapsel SDK
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- Mobile development kit
Offline OData, MDK, SCP SDK for Android, for iOS, SMP SDK, Native, Hybrid, Kapsel, deep insert, deep create, multiplicity, , KBA , smp 3.0 deap insert , offline deap insert , deap insert , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , MOB-SDK-ADR-OFL , Cloud Platform SDK for Android Offline Component , MOB-SDK-IOS-OFL , Offline , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.