You are receiving the following errors during the migration of organizational structures:
Specified Country in address not supported
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects View.
- Select the project and Click on Open Activity List tab.
- Navigate to Fine-Tune tab.
- Open the activity Perform Organizational Structure Setup.
- Click on the link Import org structure using the migration tool.
- Select the file and click on Execute Migration step by step.
- The mentioned error occurs in the Simulate Import step.
These errors are occurring due to the migration template that you have uploaded.
The tab External Identifier does not have any data maintained for the columns External Identifier Type and External ID.
If you do not want to maintain any data in the fields External Identifier Type and External ID of the External Identifier tab, then remove these fields from this sheet of the migration template and try the migration again.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To