- Upgrading from ASE 15.0.3 to ASE 15.7 SP121 using dump and load
- Server has many user defined roles, starting from srid 32.
- ASE 15.7 SP121, srid 32 is now used by the sa_serverprivs_role.
- The sa_serverprivs_role would be dropped or be re-created with user defined roles with different srids during an upgrade
- Can this issue be resolved by simply dropping the sa_serverprivs_role from the ASE15.7 SP121 instances?
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
KBA , sp_helptext , user defined roles , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.