You want to assign a new Set of Book to the Company ABC (ABC is the Company ID).
You get the error message: "Company ABC: Already assigned to a different Set of Book."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Click the Implementation Projects view.
- Click the Open Activity list button.
- Go to the Integrate and Extend tab
- Search for the Set of Books Activity.
- Select the Set of books or create new Set of Books.
- Go to Company Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- Select the company ID ABC.
You get the error message: "Company ABC: Already assigned to a different Set of Books."
You can add new sets of books to a company if there are no journal entries in the existing set of books of this company.
The reason is to prevent inconsistencies in the further document processing.
A company can have multiple Set of Books assigned to it, but this activity needs to be performed before doing any postings in the system.
System is behaving as expected.
Once postings are made in the system, you are not allowed to assign a new Set of Book to the company.
Rechnungslegungswerk; Sachkontenzuordnung; set of books; assign new set of books to company , KBA , rechnungslegungswerk , assign new set of books to company , sachkontenzuordnung , set of books , SRD-BC-CNT-FIN , Financials , How To