- PO created in SRM and transported to ECC
- PO line item numbering in SRM is the following: 1/2/3/4/../10
- ECC PO does look like the same
- However, if you create ECC PO manually, the PO line item numbering is like: 10/20/30/40/../100
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
BAPI_PO_CREATE1, SRMSTD, Line Item, Unterschied, Positionsebene, Nummerierung, erweitert, Szenario, Bestellung, purchase order, number , KBA , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.