- When we create a connection in EPM and choose LDAP security, the LDAP authentication being used for PCM is not being honored.
- An error message in the PCM Security logs shows "invalid user" while the EPM add-in log shows: |ERROR|BPC10Connection|FPMXLClient.Connection.RESTConnection.Connect||||||1|The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authenticat ion scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was ''.#
- PCM 10.0 Client SP10 Build 1440
- EPM Add-In 10.0 SP20 Patch 1 Build 9042
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- PCM 10.0 Primary & Model Server
LDAP, authentication, REST API, EPM; EPM-PCM; Profit; SAP PCM; SBOP PCM; jmhiv2016e; SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management; EPM-XLS , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.