- "validate database" (or dbvalid) reports errors
- Database performance is degrading
- Database reports a large number of file fragments on startup
- Database has lots of unused space
- Upgrade database from an older version
SAP SQL Anywhere - all versions on all supported platforms.
Sybase, SQLA, migrate, shrink, shrinking, sqa , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.