- There is no grace period for newly enrolled devices
- If the Access Control processing runs while a device is enrolling, it is possible that the device gets erroneously blocked/allowed
- SAP Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5 and earlier
- Mobile Secure, cloud edition 2.4 and earlier
- Mobile Secure, Partner edition 1.0
SAP Afaria 7.0 ; SAP Afaria, cloud edition 1.0 ; SAP Afaria, cloud edition 1.5 ; SAP HANA Cloud Platform, mobile service for app and device management 1607 ; SAP Mobile Secure 2.0
KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.