- The execution of a query reports the following Error Message:
Number (1762) Severity (18) State (7) Server (<name_of_server>)
Cannot insert rows into sysstatistics
Number (2601) Severity (14) State (6) Server (<name_of_server>)
Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'sysstatistics' with unique index 'csysstatistics'
- The error log might have reported at some point a stacktrace including information or functions like below:
closetable: called with null SDES
- Invalid column length error also reported
Invalid column length: 116 at offset: 100. Value must be between 0 and 44 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 42.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 with patch level below ESD 4
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 with patch level below ESD 2
select distinct, capture missing statistics, CR#582171, CR 582171, 582171, CR#608223, CR608223, 608223 , KBA , distinct , gtttable::gtgathernostats() , vbmmanager::_vbmputbm() , "error: 2601" , csysstatistics , error: 1762 , sysstatistics , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.